Profesional COD MW4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Žalbe na rad admina/Complaints against the admins

Go down

Žalbe na rad admina/Complaints against the admins  Empty Žalbe na rad admina/Complaints against the admins

Postaj by *C.I.A*::.::HULK::.::* sri pro 24, 2014 1:18 am

Zalbe na rad admina:
Ukoliko ste doziveli neku neprijatnost na serveru od strane nekog od admina ili imate primedbe na rad, molimo vas da ovde to napisete.

Strogo je zabranjeno psovanje i vredjanje admina i ostalih lica sa servera.

Vas post obavezno mora da sadrži konkretno ime admina na koga imate primedbu,ime servera,i dokaz koji može da bude u vidu SS,Demo ili neki drugi admin sa serveru koji je celu situaciju video i koji može objektivno da "svedoci".

If you have experienced any discomfort in any of our server by any of the admins or you have concerns regarding the performance, please write it here.

It is strictly prohibited swearing and insulting admins and other persons from the server.

Your post must contain concrete name admins to whom you have a complaint, server name, and the proof can be in the form of SS, demo or another admin with a server that is the whole situation and video that can be objectively that "witnesses".
*C.I.A*::.::HULK::.::*
*C.I.A*::.::HULK::.::*
Admin

Broj postova : 12

https://professional.forumhr.com

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.